Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Accepting the Legos

Benjamin has accepted his duplo legos for now. Oh, he will still attempt to get into Levi's legos but only when they are left where little three year old hands can reach. And that never happens, yeah right!

We haven't had consistent internet access for two weeks so my internet has been limited to my phone and as thrilled as I am to have that access, it just isn't the same as a big screen and keyboard and mouse. I have called and may have an answer today.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, two weeks without internet! Glad to hear your little guy is being reasonable. Poor guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get an answer!!! Being without the internet is not a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Legos are always fun, and I'm glad you have the internet back. I would miss it way too much.

    ReplyDelete