Friday, March 9, 2012

Bloggy Blog Blog

Tonight my children and I descended upon The Queen of Brussel Sprouts home, bless her heart, she keeps getting together with us and surviving! We had pizza and a movie night. Well, the kids watched a movie, we kept up with things in the kitchen and talked of life and home education. So refreshing to get together with another mom and chat, even though often we do not get to have complete conversations due those eight children. That's okay, that just gives us one more reason to get together again another day.
But that is not the point of my post. I honestly do not have much of a point for this post.
Today has been a long day, we left home at 9 a.m. for piano and then off to town for a quick stop at the store and then off to pick up contacts for Levi and get glasses adjusted, then back to North Pole for a Lego Robotics open house. We finally returned home for an hour or so of down time before pizza a movie night. I took over our Apologia elementary science books for her previewing (it is home educating Mom curriculum choosing time, aka spring time). While I was going through the books with her and giving my opinions and all I realized that one of the books came from Jenn.
The blogsphere is kind of like a world wide neighborhood where you often get to choose your cyber neighbors, even though you may live many, many miles apart or just down the road.

6 comments:

  1. A sweet post, I needed that! More often than not lately I feel like I should just chuck the blog, the it's the friendship that I have here that keeps me keeping on. I never have that much to say anymore, but I sure like keeping up with you and Jenn and ....

    Have a good weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true.
    The other day my hubby said, "Wouldn't it be fun to drive up to Alaska and visit Melissa's gang?"
    Then he calculated how much fuel would cost and it was over $2,000! So yes, I am glad we have become cyber neighbors!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How does Levi like his contacts?!

    Sounds like a fun day. I'm so thankful for Monica here, another homeschool mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God for bloggy friends turned real life friends for sure!!! Thanks again for bringing those books over. I needed to just thumb through before I decided to make the plunge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I am truly blessed by all my cyber friends. I love how the Lord has brought us all together. And having a mom's time like that sounds great. :)

    ReplyDelete