Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Continuing on with Last Week’s Review

I knew I should not have posted my weekly review on Thursday night. Friday morning we left home around 10:30 am to stop by the post office and then off to Benjamin’s 2 year old story time. After story time we picked up lunch and we were off to town for pottery class. I had a feeling that I would get a phone call from my husband that they were on their way into town. And not long after we got to pottery the phone rang. He was on his way home and we were not home. After pottery we met up at the grocery store before heading home. Oh, no moose came home with them but they came out to resupply and head back the next day.
Saturday the girls spent the day with a friend who is moving away and the boys and I spent the day at home. I cooked and Levi watched college football in relative peace. Benjamin played and boy was it quiet during nap time. We had to take a quick trip into town after naptime to deliver a meal and make a quick trip into Sam’s.
And that was the end of our week.

2 comments: