Friday, February 18, 2011

Science Experiment

The girls had a quick science experiment using water, oil and dish soap. The candy is there because, well, the girls were eating the candy. Yes, I am a cool mom!

I don't know how the picture of the cowboy got into this post but since he is so cute, he can stay. Do not look at the messy background. Thanks for not noticing!
We are still in the busyness of play practice and a two year old who has had a fever the past two nights. Please pray that the older Blessings do not get sick or if they do for it to wait until after the play tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I like your house, and your cowboy. It looks a LOT like my house and my 2 year old cowboy! He will be very happy to know that there are going to be cowboys for him to play with in AK ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What mess? What a cutie patootie!

    Water, soap, oil...I do that experiment several times a day...it's called my dishwater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls are eating candy because their dad is Otis =)

    ReplyDelete