Friday, June 11, 2010

So Far in June

For us June is full of warm days and nights and new growth. Here we have beans making their appearance from beneath the soil.
Photobucket

A newly created strawberry and rhubarb bed. I am really looking forward seeing what the strawberries do.
Photobucket

A fern, I am glad to actually have the fern multiplying itself, I think I saw three or four coming up now.
Photobucket

Tomatoes, baby tomatoes!!!
Photobucket

Many children walking two dogs!
Photobucket

Many children having a picnic.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm! Strawberries. I have been wanting to plant a strawberry bed. Keep us posted on how they do. You're summers are much warmer than ours, but I'm hopeful. A friend in Cordova grew huge, delicious strawberries. Rhubarb and strawberries make a great combination for pies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like things are greening up around you, too. Very nice. Love the kids picnic. I think I will have to do that before the wasps get too bad.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your tomatoes. I hear we can't grow those around here due to it being too cold. Oh well. I will enjoy watching yours grow!

    ReplyDelete