Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pictures

A few weeks ago Blessing #3 built a bank. Honestly, at this point I can't remember who/why? Oh, yes, something about Ned Kelly and an Australian bank. She enjoyed the special banking machine that Mrs. L brought.
Photobucket /> Photobucket




Photobucket

A special someone had a 40th birthday! One candle for each decade.






Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

I cannot figure out how to put space between these pictures and I am tired so it is what it is!
I found the table for the kitchen used and I am loving it....not loving the cluttered counters but for some reason there is too much going on in the kitchen these days and it seems impossible to keep the counters cleared, I guess since I actually cook they are going to stay messy.
And finally, our dog, Emmy, I haven't taken a picture of her in a long time.


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great table and chairs! I love having a kitchen table again. I am impressed by your daughter's banking ambitions. :-) A 40th birthday is indeed a special one. I was glad that my husband turned 40 before me. It helped soften the blow. :-)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have very creative kids. Cardboard must come easily to you all!


    Is your family enrolled with any of the homeschool programs there in Alaska. Just wondering.


    I've been very busy trying to sort and pack and declutter getting ready for our move to Soldotna in a little over a month... My whole world has turned upside-down! Ugh!


    Ttyl,

    Carol

    ReplyDelete