Thursday, June 18, 2009

And even more...

I have been on a little "what we do at our house" series. I do not write these things to say they are "the" way it is just our way. I can honestly say that the Lord has taught me many things over the years about judging and thinking things should be a certain way or it is wrong. I can say that it would be easy if we as Christians had a checklist of what makes a good Christian and what doesn't. That isn't the way it is. So, don't judge sister so-and-so for her choices. We had a great sermon last night that mentioned striving to do something. He also mentioned that many things we do take up our time and are not sin but that they take our time. I think we all must find our own balance of our relationship with God, family, and others. Where do my priorities lie?


 


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. Your little one is growing fast. I'm glad you are having such a nice summer. Your blog is inspiring.


    Carol

    ReplyDelete