Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thankful

Day one was wonderful, my wonderful husband took yesterday off from work so baby blessing and I could attend the curriculum fair and actually spend some time thinking on the things there (well, as much as possible with a baby along, but he is a good baby and makes things easy). This was my second year of being able to attend the keynote breakfast and I was not let down at all. Tammy Duby was the keynote speaker, she is great! She is the Tobin's lab and  "lapbook" lady. If you lapbook or have read anything about lapbooking you probably already know her name and she is so precious and encouraging and absolutely funny! She and her husband make a great team and I have enjoyed meeting them. Another workshop speaker I enjoyed was Nancy Bjorkman.


I must be off now and wake up blessings and feed them and load up and out for the day. I will be making a lapbook with Tammy Duby today!!!!!


Please pray that my cell phone shows up today, I lost it yesterday at the curriculum fair and it hasn't shown up yet.


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. Well, that was pretty typical for me...a day late and a dollar short...someone coined that phrase to describe me. :-) Ooo, please share what you learn at the TJEd meeting. Did you know there is a discussion about the book going on at the IEW-TJE yahoo group? They just started this week.

    ReplyDelete