Sunday, April 12, 2009

Next week

Well, tomorrow begins a new term for us....state mandated testing is over with and we can now sigh a great big sigh of relief and do some fun stuff. You know I am all over the place in my educational philosophies in some respects, I have kind of put together a little classical education with a lot of Charlotte Mason ideas and a little more of this and some more of that. I have always loved Five in a Row, and we have used most of the FIAR volumes and I even used BFIAR when my blessings were younger. I just ordered the complete Beyond FIAR a few weeks ago and have been waiting for testing week to be over before beginning, this week we are beginning Sarah, Plain and Tall by Patricia MacLachlan. This is mainly for blessing #2 who usually gets through in with older brother or younger sister but we will be notebooking our studies and I am excited about that. I went supply shopping on Thursday while waiting on my testers to take their tests. I love office and school supplies!!!


Dad, I will try my best to post pictures tomorrow.


 


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment