Monday, April 6, 2009

More information

For those of you who began blogging about the same time I did and read my early blog posts you know that I used to blog more about home education. I have kind of lost my "blogging bug" that I once had. I am by no means giving up blogging but I think I now blog more out of need than want these days. I also know that I need to get back to my blogging roots and blog about our process of home education with a little other stuff throw in there just because it is our lives. I remember the days when I posted about what we were reading and movies that I think are worth watching (not just the latest movie at the theater, what is showing there anyway? Probably isn't that good or at least not up to our sophisticated movie palettes, yes I am creating movie snobs in favor of good books or good meaningful movies) My children have already found out for themselves that the movie usually isn't as good as the book. Maybe my completely miserable pregnancy slowed things down for a while and then there were the nursing nights (which are fewer and fewer inbetween!!!).


Right now the blessings are working on some notebooking mini books for science, they should be finished but it seems to take them a while to complete things these days. They are going to be sorry when the keep that habit up as we are not taking a summer break per se, we will slow down but we will take a break in July for a trip and a few days here and there  but we will keep up the good pace we have going. Anyway, they all just got a firm reminder and we will see what happens. The rest of the week will be out of the house for testing. I have a love/hate relationship with testing week. It is nice because the weather is warmer and the snow is generally melting during testing week (as it is this week) but I am not a huge fan of testing as some test well and some don't, so I am not sure where I stand on testing. Anyway, I am also proxying some testing at our church's school this week as well. I pray it goes quickly as it is only one child. I will be able to have my little baby with me and blessing #3 usually gets the run of the place from classroom to classroom, although she could spend some time with Mrs. L, hum, might have to think on that a little more today. They are great chums and blessing #3 doesn't see age, she has always thought anyone I know is her friend and that anyone who walks through our door must be here to see her.


 


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment