Sunday, April 26, 2009

No title, too eclectic

Hey, this is interesting to me...I was the only one online when I logged on to hsb just now, I don't think that has happened before. Do you think things have slowed down here since the big facebook wave has hit? I hope not, I truely love the blog but I do like the almost communication factor of facebook.


My woe this week: O dishwasher, where art thou dishwasher? Sitting empty and unusable! Some thing has happened to our dishwasher. Now, I am the dishwasher. I have spent a lot of time washing dishes this weekend. I don't know when we are planning on replacing or if it can be repaired, until then we will hand wash.  We will survive. I will be calling in reinforcements once I am finished with the curriculum fair. Tomorrow and Tuesday I will be off in the bliss that is the curriculum fair...two days of workshops and looking at books! My favorite. Of course, this is sponsered by a state run program so there is not a full representation of all things homeschool but it fills a need here in AK. Some day I will find a way to attend on of the big "real" homeschool conventions in the lower 48. So, ya'll let me know when there is one in your area and I might just end up getting to meet you! Wouldn't that be fun?


I haven't uploaded any new pictures this week although I have taken plenty! But for now, I must go get some rest, gotta get up early for the keynote breakfast. Tammy Duby from  Tobin's Lab is our speaker!


 


 


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment