Monday, January 12, 2009

We made it...

through the cold snap that is. After a couple of weeks of -39 to -45 degree weather we have finally come through to the other side. Yesterday it actually snowed a bit, always love to see a fresh snow, and I actually drove for the first time in I can't remember how long. I drove to town to meet my husband for a little grocery shopping. I have a "funny" story about that...I thought I would leave home a little earlier and get one store out of the way so we could get home earlier... that was hilarious, between baby and school and me some where in the middle of all of that finding time to get myself completely ready we ended up leaving home just in time to meet at the first stop on our list. Oh, how baby changes things.


Baby is doing great, sleeping a little longer and I can tell the difference. Speaking of sleep, I need to go catch a few more zzz's before time slips away...bye for now.


May the Lord find us faithful.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new little one....although he looks big to me! I don't think mine weighs 8 lbs yet,and he's 8 weeks old today! =) Sorry I'm just getting around to visit...things have been cuh-razy around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so glad to hear from you! I am glad to know you have been snug and warm. Thank you for the New Year's greeting by the way. I have it taped in a place that I pass by often. You have a beautiful family.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are -8 right now. It is funny to think you are warmer than us. Enjoy the thaw!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! We are only 5 degrees warmer than you! How 'bout that! :-)

    ReplyDelete