Thursday, January 8, 2009

Freezing Fog?

I was asked what "light freezing fog" is...we call it ice fog here locally, the other term must be a weather term. Ice fog is a fog that lays low to the ground when the temperatures drop as low as they have been here since December 27th. It is horrible to drive in ice fog as you can't see what is in front of you until you get right up on it and then you mainly see tail lights real close pop up all the sudden.We have pretty much been -30 degrees to -45 degrees since 12/27. There has been forcasts that say we may warm up a little over the weekend, but that does not seem to be happening yet....time will tell. When we get these cold spells it makes me real thankful that I am a homeschool mom, I would not want to have to drive in this every dark and foggy morning.


Baby update: Blessing #4 is doing well. He slept longer last night than he has any other night. Happy Mom I am today. 


I will work on pictures this weekend. I have been a single mom this week but my most wonderful husband is back and I will post pictures when I get them loaded.


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment