Monday, June 16, 2008

Ups and downs

There is something that I must need to learn from this whole process but I am just not quite sure what it is. I had a good week then a not so good week. The nausea is gone but I feel as though I could be sick at any moment in a throaty kind of way. Not sure what that is but at least it is better than before. I am beginning the long road back to being a keeper at home again. Small teeny, tiny steps but steps none the least. I did have a friend offer to come help me spring clean and I think I will take her up on that after I regain a little of my energy and do a little de-cluttering first. If I were a wealthy person I would pay Pa-Pa's daughter to come au pair this summer. But none the less, that is not in my future. Oh how fun that would be for my blessings and me. We just love K.


I have begun to take my SuperMom vitamins regularly now that I am not nauseated. I actually oredered more today as I am almost finished with the current bottle. I am walking as many days a week as I can and I am working on eating many more vegetables than I was in the past few months.  The fog is lifting slowing and I can see a little normal in sight.


One last thing, I have quite a few pictures on the camera but I just have not downloaded any in a long time. I will try to do that this week. I even have a few to put on the nature blog, we had robins build a nest in our yard and there were four babies.


I must stop now, the sky is dark and the wind picked up a bit, the laundry must be gathered from the line!


May the Lord find us faithful.


 

1 comment:

  1. The verse that comes to my mind is the one about not growing weary while doing good. I consider growing a baby, taking care of your family, doing good. I will pray that your strength continues to return.

    Blessings..Jenn

    ReplyDelete