Monday, June 2, 2008

Slowly

Well, I can honestly say that yesterday was the first day in 10 weeks that I felt that I was among the living. I actually had a good day and made my children's lunch plates. A wonderful friend invited us over for lunch, that was such a blessing to my husband who had a normal Sunday. He only made his normal french toast and brownies to take to our first of the month potluck Sunday evening.  I do not know how much I will be able to do but I know that I am holding my self back today and taking it a little easy. I did manage to take my vitamins for the first time in 9 weeks and I actually made my own drink this morning (a major accomplishment for me as I have had major freezer smell issues and I love ice in my drinks)


Ultrasound: We saw the baby and  the heartbeat. I dated the same as the doctor's first date so we should have a baby sometime around December 10. My other babies have been pretty good at coming close to their due dates, within two days. My actual predictation date will be December 12. The ultrasound did show a cyst on my left ovary so when I see my ob/gyn next week we will discuss that and many other things from the ultrasound that I have questions about.


Praise the Lord for feeling normal again.


I do have a quick prayer request, actually three.



  1.  A friend's Dad is having open heart surgery on Tuesday.

  2. Another friend is having surgery on Wednesday

  3. A friend is pregnant and has had a past of tubal pregnancies and never been able to carry a baby to full term, this pregancy is NOT tubal and they have actually heard the babies heart beat!!! Her doctor is closely monitoring her and so far all is well.


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. Oh what joy! I apologize for not being able to come by before now. I have been in a whirlwind. This is the first moment this week that I've a moment to visit blogs. All that said, I am so happy that you are feeling better, my sweet friend.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Glad to hear the pregnancy is going well and that you're starting to feel more like yourself!

    ReplyDelete