Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Praise the Lord and Yahoo!

I have always been a little simple in finding enjoyment. Todays exclaimations? I am thrilled to be able to mop the dining room, kitchen, family room and main bathroom. Is my home in total order? Not quite, but I am so thankful to be up and moving around again. Am I still nauseous? Yes, but it is liveable at this time. 
I took blessing #1 in for allergy testing yesterday and he ended up with a patch test for things that touch his skin. We know he has a nickel allergy so we will wait to see what has been causing the rash on the elbows. The tape that he has on his back is also causing some pinkening up of his skin. He has always had sensitive skin so that does not surprise me a bit.


May the Lord find us faithful.

3 comments:

  1. ThreeLittleLadiesJune 4, 2008 at 8:38 AM

    I'm glad to read that the ms is starting to let up. I hope you have it easy-going the rest of the time! I had smell issues with my last pregnancy too. I would do fine until dishes time, then I'd lose all my lunch. I made my dh do the dishes for all of us!


    I hope you can find what your little one is allergic to!


    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the tests give you the insight you need. I have multiple allergies. Sometimes I think I should do the shots. Sometimes I just deal with them. Most of the time I pray for relief! I've stayed indoors the last few days with the air on and that helps. Just a few short weeks ago it was so cool. Now it is hot and humid and the storms are coming. Makes me wonder,do you get tornadoes in Alaska?

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news for you....I am 15 weeks now, and I haven't been nauseous at all in about 2 weeks. I''m still tired, but other than that feel pretty well.

    ReplyDelete