Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pictures

These first two pictures are not the best but they are what I have. The first one is blessing #3 showing a purse she sewed this weekend while I was sewing my apron. The second picture is her after picture from pulling her own tooth. She is the only child I have that would pull its own tooth! Last is my apron.


 


March2008.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


First baby tooth to come out!


March2008144.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


I used to love this apron style but it is not my favorite anymore. It is also definitely utilatarian in nature as I am horrible to get stains on my shirts and I am not sacrificing anymore of my shirts. I am still looking for a smock type pattern that comes together quickly. Then, I will make a cute apron!


March2008145.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


 


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Love the apron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the purse! Very cute!


    It's my first visit to your blog.....


    I hope to come back!

    ReplyDelete