Friday, April 4, 2008

Break up

Well, it is officially break up here in the Interior. More snow melts daily and puddles are beginning to develop at the perimeters of our yard. The blessings have been playing outside every day now for about three weeks. They are enjoying a consistent daily time out of doors. (So am I!!) Today finds me at home. Blessing #1 has one more test to complete today, then he and Daddy are going to do so spring hunting prep and other manly things that I am unsure of at this point. All I know is that they took the dog. I can sweep and vacuum and have a dog hair free day(and dog prints too)!! I will get a complete rundown of the day when they return home later. The girls and I plan a day at home with no definite plans at this point. I do have a mental to do list but it isn't that long. I need to do some curriculum catalog perusing so that may happen this afternoon. 


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. As someone who lives in Alaska, what is your opinion on global warming? Big question, I know, but your mentioning the break up made me think of it and now I am wondering!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete