Sunday, April 6, 2008

What a weekend

We have had the sickies around here. Friday night the stomach bugs invaded two little tummies. By 4:00am we had had quite a few episodes and I was ready to tag the next player and finish the nights race. By the time I woke up at around 7:30 am, I knew it was going to be a day in bed. My stomach had hurt but obviously not as badly as the others. But, my body ached all over. That was it just never comfortable and no relief.  Thankfully, it was Saturday and Dad was home to take care of everything else. The other sickies and I stayed home this morning and they just headed back this evening with Dad, I am no longer in pain but left with a residual headache, probably a lack of nourishment and fluids. I finally ate a little this afternoon. It also snowed here today! How funny, it has been warmer for a while. Oh well, it will probably all melt tomorrow. I am looking forward to getting back to normal tomorrow. Testing is over and we can get back to regularly scheduled school.


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment