Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's snowing?

Yes, it is snowing, quite aggressively at that. It has snowed inches already. Guess what? This is Alaska and we do not have normal weather.  Look at April 10th here last year (ignore the pink picture as that was a camera malfunction) and And here we were six days ago  And here we are today. The upside? This will go away fast. And spring is just around the corner.


April2008.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


And there you have it folks!


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. I hear we will be getting some warmer temps starting Sunday. I'm looking forward to the snow going away.


    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. homeschoolbargainsApril 12, 2008 at 3:55 PM

    Wow! Snow in April -- how fantastic is that??? We never get much more than a snow flurry here in East Texas. I've heard Alaska is beautiful. I hope to make it there someday. I love the background on your blog! I'm adding you to my friends list so I can find your blog again in the future . . . hope you don't mind.


    Blessings,

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete