Tuesday, October 17, 2006

An unconnected day

We had a totally unconnected day. There was a line cut somewhere and we had no long distance or internet yesterday. That was different! It was not too bad except I needed to pay bills and I do that online!!! But we are up a going this morning again. We had a good day yesterday despite the fact that Mom is still having a challenge getting used to piano and violin. It is not stressful, I will have to get used to the length of it all and I am sooooo thankful that they are on the same day and back to back. Only one trip for lessons. So, I will adjust soon enough.


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. Yes this was a crazy day. Noone knew what to think or do not being able to use credit cards, cell phones, internet, long distant calling... a day that brought us back to the basics of how life use to be... The kids & I where in town when the connection was lost... this was a day that we all will remember probably for our life time!!!!

    ReplyDelete