Friday, October 13, 2006

Busy Week

We have had a very busy week and I am glad tomorrow is Saturday. I do have two blessings who will be home with me tomorrow and they are looking forward to some cooking/baking time. One of the blessings had a birthday a couple of weeks ago and she purchased some cooking utensils to add to the girls growing collection of cook/bake/utensil ware. So, we will do some baking tomorrow while the males in our family are out enjoying the great outdoors.


School is falling into a fairly steady routine. I still am having a battle with feeling as though I have enough time at home. I try to do errands on Monday and Friday and stay home the other 3 days. We are schooling 5 days a week this year with Friday being a Bible/Math/Reading day only. So far it has worked out well and we have taken a few Fridays.


I have also decided to do only Science or History. So, I think a few weeks of Science, then a few weeks of history, etc.


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment