Monday, October 2, 2006

Monday morning

As I sit here having my guacamole for lunch, I have to say it has been a good morning so far. We do not get going earlier enough for me, but as it gets colder we seem to get up earlier, because we go to bed earlier. All snug in our warm beds with a fire blazing in the wood stove!!! I am looking forward to that! I know some of you think it is crazy. But winter slows us down. I really think about where we go and when. Why go out three days a week to run errands when it is cold outside. I steamline errands to our music lessons day and Fridays, when my husband is off from work and he can drive me around and we tag team shop, etc. It is not necessary but nice.


Now for our day. Blessing #3, my slow starter only has two subjects left before we are off to violin. And they should go quickly.I have an errand to run before so we will when all is finished. I have a chicken roasting in the oven and I will peel some potatoes and get them boiling before I leave. I am not used to later music lessons we have always had early afternoon lessons.


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment