Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Spring work

I have put off painting the trim in 1.B.7's room for two years. I have a problem with project completion. But, now the painting in that room is finished. I will give it good cleaning and organizing sessions, then put it all back together. Then on to two other rooms and a little touch up painting in other various rooms. This step has catapulted me into finishing mode. One step at a time!


We are taking this month off from formal schooling, we have several groups of company coming at various times this month. We will have to start up with our daily Bible again tomorrow. We have family Bible time at night but during the day we work on character qualities and memorization. We have not done this in a week or so, we need to get it going again. It really helps me as much as it does the Blessings.


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment