Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day

We had an at home day today, well most of the day. I went out for a little shopping this afternoon while O worked on his truck. But other than that we just played and grilled out. I got O good with the hose this evening when I was watering the flowers, of course he got me back worse than I got him! The blessings played with our friends who are visiting from the lower 48. We are very thankful to have good friends who are concerned with raising children for God's glory and not just raising kids who stay out of trouble and seem to be good kids.


I realized today how much I enjoy being O's wife and a mother to our children. Yes, the job oftern gets to be the same old same old, but it will bear fruit some day that will be worth it all.


May the Lord find us faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment