Friday, July 24, 2015

What I Ate-Friday, July 17-Friday, July 24


Let's start at the very beginning, a very good place to start. 
Friday I drove down to youth camp to deliver pies for dessert and I got to see my kiddos, especially the one having a seventeenth birthday. 


What did I eat? 
Friday, July17
B- Fat Stripping Frappe book page 240- FP book page 
L- low carb tortilla turkey ranch wrap and celery with peanut butter -S
D- pork loin, salad and chocolate pie, yes, it was on plan - S

Saturday, July 18
B-THM pancakes book page 223 with berry sauce-E
L- Sam's pizza-off plan
D-chicken stir fry with frozen vegetables -S
Volcano mud slide with whipped cream -S

Sunday, July 19
B-THM pancakes and berry sauce and Moose sausage-E
Snack-peanuts and two slices of bacon-S
L-Bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken, saluted vegetables-S
Snack-popcorn and fat stripping frappe book page 240- E

Monday, July 20
B-three eggs, two slices bacon-S
L-three pieces celery with peanut butter, cheddar cheese-S
Snack-almonds, peanuts and a square of chocolate-S
D-moose with Gucci gravy, cauliflower mash, salad-S

Tuesday, July 21
B-Fat Stripping Frappe(FSF) page 240 book-FP
L-Salad bar at Fred Meyer-S
Snack- almonds and dark chocolate-S
D-Grilled salmon and salad with ranch-S
Strawberries and whipped cream

Wednesday, July 22
B-Blueberry oatmeal-E
L-Carl's Jr. low carb burger-S
D-Grilled chicken and salad-S
Chocolate chocolate chip cookie in a mug-S, we add a tablespoon of cocoa to the recipe

Thursday, July 23 
B-Fat Stripping Frappe(FSF)book page 240- FP (can you tell I love these??? I use dark chocolate cocoa powder in these)
L-Bagel, yogurt, orange, grapes and cherries-E
D-Dreamfields pasta, red sauce, ground moose and Parmesan-S

Friday, July 24
L-FSF-FP
D-Pizza Casserole book page 327 and green beans(from the garden!!!)-S

Oh, and today I made it to forty-eight pounds lost, two pounds away from fifty pounds and two-thirds of my way to my goal!!!







2 comments:

  1. WooHoo!!! Congratulations! I want to lose 50 lbs (at least), instantly. :)

    ReplyDelete