Saturday, June 6, 2015

Saturday

Today is a move the furniture and clean hang it on the line kind of day. Good thing is it actually still spring.

Now I speak the thoughts of my mind that often cause me to do nothing. The words are those of: so much to do, this also needs cleaned, organized, moved, purged, etc. and then I freeze and do nothing. The overwhelming nature of the needs to be done list often keeps me stunned and doing nothing at all. Today I start with one thing that needs to be done and then I will move onto the next thing on my list.

This plan of attack worked yesterday when I set my goal to deep clean the main bathroom, which is also the laundry room. It may have been the only truly clean room in my house for the day but today two rooms will be deeply cleaned. Tomorrow no one will be able to tell but I will know.

1 comment:

  1. Familiar story!! I get stuck, too. Sigh. But good job getting unstuck!!

    ReplyDelete