Sunday, June 24, 2012

Get It Done Day

Monday, June 25, 2012 is planned to be get it done day. I have a few unfinished things that need to be dealt with and this is the day planned to tackle these tasks.

Back in May, when the Blessings were sick, I completely and thoroughly cleaned out the boys bedroom and closet. I mean everything came out of that room but the bunk beds and one dresser. Every toy, box, book, stashed baseball cards, stray parts and stray sock came out of that room. When it was all sorted and dealt with everything that was going back in went in. Then there were are few things that needed dealt with and they got placed on Benjamin’s dresser. Well, that pile has been added to and now it needs to be dealt with before it attracts even more items. I have a couple of other areas as this one that need to be dealt with before things get out of hand in other rooms. Some rooms need this very same process as the boys’ room but that is not a task for Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are in the cleaning mode - Go Melissa, Go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good day and hope you can end the day with satisfaction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you!
    Melissa, I have a question (or two or three) about the homeschool program you are using. We're thinking about making some changes. I used to have your email address, but can't find it now. When you get a chance, would you mind emailing me? There's a link to email me right under my profile info on my blog. Then I can either email you with my questions, or I'll give you a call if you you don't mind giving me your number.

    Thank you!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like some good plans. I hope you get all the cleaning done that you want to. :)

    ReplyDelete