Sunday, October 23, 2011

Time

I am thankful for our garage but our house has only a one car garage. Therefore, in the spring, summer and fall our garage is the staging area for all things fishing and hunting and shoving (on my part).

The snow and the temperature have fallen so this Saturday my husband cleaned out the garage somehow…in between a trip to the local hardware store to pick up more canning jars for me, a few hours of work and a trip to town to deliver a meal…the garage was ready for the van. Yes, he is the greatest and going to church was so cozy this morning.

101_5265

4 comments:

  1. Yeah for you guys...I don't know what people ever did before garages, haha. I'm so spoilt. We have a 3-car garage...1 stall for storage & the others have our vehicles...I don't know what we will do when Amber someday gets a car. Now I feel like going out and cleaning our garage...but it's 5:30 a.m., maybe not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are blessed with a two car garage and it still is overrun in the summer with bikes, mowers, and camping stuff. We spent a few hours working on it, too this past weekend. I think we'll be able to park one vehicle, but it is tight. Stuff ALWAYS expands to fit the space. It's a law! tee, hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life up there is so different. I love reading your blog and finding out more about living in Alaska. It's just so interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, we finally got the garage cleared out last week. You remember how full it was, right?!? Crazy. A LOT of stuff had to find "new homes" of various degrees, including the dump and a donation drop off. I think garages somehow grow their own junk!!

    ReplyDelete