Monday, November 29, 2010

Survived

We survived the rain and ice, well I survived by staying home!

We had a great Thanksgiving and I only took a couple of pictures so there aren't any good ones to share here. We were all stuffed by the end of the day.

I ventured out for shopping with a friend on Friday, that was interesting. I bought socks for 1/2 off at our local Fred Meyer store, which is apparently a huge draw! Go figure. There was actuallyan article in the paper about the 1/2 of sock sale. Who knew socks were such a big black Friday sale item? Since we generally do not buy our blessings much in the way of electronics or toys for Christmas I didn't participate in the competitive shopping of the day so I had a fairly calm and uneventful day. It was actually enjoyable after all week at home.

I may or may not have a new fascination with selling items on Craigslist. We posted our glider rocker and a really nice young couple came to purchase the chair. Some of my blessings were not thrilled with the sell of the chair. Bless their little hearts, I can see their point, that chair has been in our home all of their lives, but it was time for something to go and that just happened to be the first thing to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment