Saturday, November 20, 2010

My birthday present


When my husband asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I knew right away that I wanted new lights for the kitchen. So, last weekend we went shopping. Here is the new kitchen light. I forgot to take pictures of the old fixtures but let's just say they were as old as the house and that was the mid 80s. Now remember that I am a simple person so this is nothing fancy or high end. I am very happy with our choice.
And as I type my husband is almost finished with the new ceiling fan as well!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. And I do like your decorating style...I think we are a lot alike in that respect. Very nice...but not I'm curious to know what your 1980's light looked like. teehe.

    I hope your ice problem will melt away soon. The snow we can deal with, but there isn't much we can do about ice except sand & salt and wait. It's a cold one here today, only 12°, and all's I want to do is hibernate.

    Have a good day! Warm Wishes to You and Yours!

    ReplyDelete