Monday, November 15, 2010

New look

I have yet to find the look for my blog since the change to Wordpress, but since I have enjoyed WP, I am not complaining one bit. This isn't quite the look I am going for but at least I have a custom header right now. I will attempt something different later on, like January when things are at their coldest. Even though we have lots of snow on the ground right now, these fall pictures are the latest and best pictures of the kids. And it reminds me of a fun day!

7 comments:

  1. I still haven't had the time to work on my own blog either! I like your header:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the header! And this template is easy to read, as well. Some of the darker ones are a strain.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your header, very pretty. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was simple enough for now. I didn't have time to try a bunch out and readablity was important.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your pictures - so pretty capturing the beautiful autumn weather.
    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great header! Love all the fun pictures!

    Blessings
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice new look with the photo header!!! I miss your moose though. :)

    ReplyDelete