Monday, November 8, 2010

Should be Moody Monday

There has been a very major malfunction here today. Should the time change cause this? What is the problem. I did notice that our home is not the only one this way today. A friend called this morning and things were a little off at her house as well and I noticed one hsb blogger with some issues as well while reading my friend's activity before typing up this post.

The day started with Benjamin waking up at 6:30am and staying up. I would like to get up at 6:30 am everyday but not accompanied by precious little fella. I had a huge meltdown from one of the Blessings (who will remain nameless for his/her own sake). Both boys were ready for lunch an hour early which I do say is due to the time change. After lunch another Blessing had a major meltdown over a minor thing. And Benjamin has been a little grumpy since waking up from his nap(which wasn't long enough). Thankfully one Blessing has managed to hold it all together today. I could have handled things better but I maintained fairly calm.

Right now I am drained and pretty much counting down the minutes until my wonderful husband comes home and he will literally make everything better. We can eat leftovers (very thankful for leftovers) and watch Monday Night Football as a family.

If I were paid with money for this job, I would have given my notice today. This is the real deal homeschool. Family life for better or worse. Today was full of both. Tomorrow will be, well, tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. We have days like that still...thankfully not today though.

    So, what football team do you guys root for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is a lifelong Pittsburg Steelers fan. So that is our family team but my husband and son would watch monkeys play football, they really like it that much.

    ReplyDelete