Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day was a great day....church and family and I didn't have to cook or do dishes.


may2009068.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


Especially with this new dishwasher that was freshly installed on Saturday. I have yet to fill it myself yet....I am going to do so as soon as I finish this post (girl blessings are emptying it as I type)


may2009060.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


Blessing #3 and Me


may2009063.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


Blessing #2 and Me, I don't know where Blessing #1 was when we were taking pictures....I think he was already waiting in the van. He looked his usual Spiffy Sunday self though, handsome as always. Blessing #3 volunteered to wear my corasage at church as I could not wear it with the baby. Oh, that baby blessing is growing so fast and is just so cute.


 


may2009064.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment