Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last week and this week

We have been enjoying the warm weather that we have been having here. Last weekend we got our garden in. Lots of potatoes planted, broccoli, celery, zucchini, one pumpkin plant,  green beans,peas, lettuce, spinach, strawberries and 6 tomato plants in the mini green house. We are looking forward to a banner garden harvest this fall. Oh, I was also blessed with a few raspberry plants and maybe even some more in a few days!! I have always wanted my own berry patch, so I am well on my way with a raspberry patch!!!!


School is going but is definitely on the back burner. We are very interested in what we can do outside. There are many summer projects that I need to tackle this summer and I plan on beginning on Tuesday with some of the bigger ones.


 


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I had a place to garden this year. We've been doing the Hallelujah diet and produce is costing us a fortune! Glad to hear things are going well.

    ReplyDelete