Monday, December 1, 2008

Today's Doctor Visit

Today's visit was fairly uneventful. I may be dilated to 1, which in all reality means nothing. I had to schedule one more appointment as they had not scheduled me past today's visit. So, hopefully by next Wednesday we will have a baby. Regardless of what happens we should have a baby within 9-11 days! I usually don't go early but I do not go over either. On the good side, I still feel great, oh, I sometimes need a nap but I am overall very much able to do what ever needs to be done. The Christmas tree and a few other decorations are up. The boxes are still out but I may do a little extra decorating as this week progresses. School is scheduled as regularly this week as it is our last week before our Christmas/Baby break starts and Nana will be here next week as well. I have to wait until after tomorrow evening to have this little blessings since our Ladies Christmas Tea is tomorrow! After that I am all about labor.


May the Lord find us faithful.

4 comments:

  1. We will be praying for this child to come soon, but not before Mrs. Lena's Tea. Maybe midnight tonight. How's that?


    Love and miss you so much,

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was pregnant with my first, I was so excited to be a 1. It's funny how perspective changes things. I walked around for weeks a 3 with my daughter. I was not excited about that at all! I am glad to hear all is well. Are you all ready for the baby?

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your tea went nicely...I assume you haven't had the little one yet, but I pray it comes quickly. I see on your counter that you are due one week from now. How wonderful! I know this pregnancy has been a challenge, but what a testimony to God's faithfulness. I pray all goes well in your labor and delivery.


    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. was just stopping by to see if there was a baby yet or not :) thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete