Friday, December 12, 2008

Still Packing Baby

I attempted to update last night but there were some huge computer or internet provider issues so I just went to bed. I still have not had baby. I really hope things happen today as my Mom leaves in just 6 days!! We have been keeping busy with activity inside and outside of the home.


Monday evening, Mom and I went shopping, lots of walking.


Tuesday day, shopping with the blessings, more walking.


Wednesday, DR appointment and shopping with my husband...more walking.


Thursday, walking in the snow with big, heavy boots on.


Friday,  a "gotta clean now" hour then a trip to the Ice Park, more walking in heavy boots and I even went down the slide with the kids. Still no labor, not even a twinge of contractions. I do have a few pictures from the Ice Park though.


Here is my Mom and the blessings


December2008052.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


Here I am with the blessings in front of an oversized Santa sculpture.


December2008107.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


Two of my blessings with two friends going down the ice slide, this was fun, I would post my picture but a friend took it with her camera.


December2008064.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. The ice slide looks AWESOME! Sorry you're still packin' the baby on the inside :) But in the grand scheme of things, these last days are so short. Betcha you'll miss them when they're gone :) Will pray that the baby comes while your mom is still there -that would be very special.

    ReplyDelete