Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thought

I thought I had better update lest ye think I have had a baby and failed to post. My little blessing is still safely tucked away inside, although the crazy movements of past nights has slowed so these are the "last days, maybe even hours!!!" of pregnancy.


I am up earlier than normal for me. We have trimmed the tree and then the boxes half opened and spilling out all around the house were corralled into the dining room(last weekend) and there they have sat. Today they are getting shut and the last items out for decorating and then they can go away when my husband can get to them. At least they will be closed and neatly stacked. Later this morning I will be getting my hair trimmed. It hasn't been trimmed since August and is quite over due for maintaince.


We had our church Christmas party last night and our Pastor says our baby will be born by 8:15 tonight, we will see....he thought all the laughing at the gift exchange would bring on the labor. We did laugh alot.


 May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, if I had not heard from you today, I would have started to wonder if you were having your baby. Only 4 days until your due date! :-) Who is going to update us after she/he is here? You know how we hate not knowing everything! :-) *wink*

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete