Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Praying

Please pray for a family that used to be in our church. They moved away a little over a year ago to the lower 48. The wife/mother passed away this morning after a long battle with cancer. My husband has known her many more years than I have as they both worked together many years ago. She had two girls who are around 10 and 8ish. No matter how much one prepares there is nothing that one can do to get ready for this type of thing. May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on only having 18 days to go! I hope your cold is feeling better by now. No one should have to go into labor with a head cold!


    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will absolutely be praying for those left behind :( I cannot imagine just how difficult this must be - so sad!


    Sorry about the sickness in your family as well. We've all had it too. Hope you're all whole shortly! I am eagerly anticipating the birth of your newest blessing :)

    ReplyDelete