Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Routine

My girls worked in their math books on their own today, as I said yesterday it is Missions Conference at church this week. I fell on the ice yesterday and took a very hard hit to the ground. I am fine, but feel rather stiff and beaten up today, then on top of that I needed to get to the grocery store today as I did only a light shopping two weeks ago. So, we headed out this morning to get it over with. I have decided that staying home tonight will be the best choice. So, here I sit before I do a few things before bath time. But back to the math, I called a no school day due to the busy week and shopping need. After all the groceries we put away my girls decided to work on math. That was encouraging to me. They even cleaned up when they were finished!!


May the Lord find us faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment