Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Away from the blog

I have been very sporatic with my writing.


We had a typical school day yesterday, this morning will be a short day as I have a DR. appointment this morning. I usually try to not schedule this type of thing in the morning but I took the first available this time. (I must really need to see the doc) So, I got up with my sweetheart to ensure an early start to everyone's day. I also had some business to take care of on the phone and living in Alaska the earlier I am up the better as we are 3-4 hours behind comnpanies, so my business is taken care of and I have had my time with the Lord this morning. I will be falling asleep by 10:30 but that will be okay.


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. I just typed up a long e-mail to you, sent it, and it was kicked back. Did you change your e-mail address? :-) Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete