Saturday, May 24, 2014

Graduation Party, Cornhole, Nine Square

Corn hole. 
Until a few years ago I had never heard of this game. When we used Trailguide To Learning Paths of Progress one of the projects was to make a cardboard corn hole game. I asked my husband to make wooden boards instead. He and the crew built them late last summer and the girls painted them Friday so we could take them to the graduation party on Saturday. Levi measured and taped the lines for them. I think they did a fabulous job on these. We made the bags out of denim and Carharrt.

There was also nine square at the party. Daddy and a few other "older" people played as well as the younger set. 

Benjamin enjoyed feeding the chickens.

I played corn hole. Crazy mad skills here. Hahaha!

Benjamin playing with a little advantage.

Levi and Elisabeth waiting in line to reenter the nine square game.

Judith and one of graduates waiting for their turn at corn hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment