Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Baseball

My crew loves baseball, well, two of them do. About three years ago the crew asked to spend an afternoon at the field with friends. I finally made that happen today.

 Mommas, make things happen. Take the short amount of time to do some of the inconvenient things that speak love to your children. I spent about three hours between planning, packing lunches and sitting at the field. 

We woke up to smokey air but thankfully by noon the wind blew the smoke out. I ended up spending the majority of my time sitting in the van keeping warm due to the wind. 
I checked in with social media sites, made the menu for the next two weeks and wrote out the grocery list, read the Bible, made some notes and knitted and it was quiet. We all got some time doing something we enjoy. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you know how to keep busy while in your vehicle. :)

    ReplyDelete