Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Rest of the Birthday Day

The morning welcome at her door and playing with presents, and even sharing with siblings.
101_3946101_3947
Playing balloon ball while the rains came down.
101_3948
Our eleven year old Blessing.
101_3951
Elisabeth’s ice cream cake she designed and decorated herself.
The happy birthday singing, can you tell they had just come in from playing outside with all those dark glasses?
101_3956
Blowing out the candles and then eating cake and ice cream, homemade ice brought by our dinner guests (thanks for coming and bringing ice cream!)...an ice cream maker is now on the list of must haves, so yummy!
101_3957
Happy Birthday Elisabeth, I sure hope you had an extra special day!

2 comments:

  1. What a great birthday! I love that she designed and decorated her cake herself--it looks WAYYYYY better than any cake I've ever put together, let me tell you. It's common fact around here that I can and will bake or cook anything but a beautiful cake is completely beyond me. Taste great? Yes. Look good. No way, no how. So, I'm impressed! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she had fun. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete