Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Continuing On

I have had one of the best summers of my Mommyhood. This summer reminds me of the summers when my Blessings were all little guys and we weren't yet to the school ages or maybe around Kindergarten? Anyhoo, we used to have these summers like this one, visiting with friends, picnics in the yard, bike rides, etc. To say we are enjoying summer to its fullest is an understatement. And we have never left our hometown!
Tomorrow two friends and their crews are coming over and we are going to pick fireweed and check on the status of the raspberries. Then, we will make fireweed jelly and some strawberry jam from some berries from the freezer. Good times I tell ya!
So, if you are local and reading this...come on over and join the gathering! Seriously.

3 comments:

  1. Fireweed jelly? I might just invite myself over!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was local I would. So glad you are having a great summer. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete