Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekly Menu

I haven't posted our menu in a very long time....I didn't have a menu during pregnancy . Now that I am post pregnancy and desiring normal I have been making weekly menus and actually cooking.


Monday } Salmon Quiche with brown rice crust


Tuesday} Cinnamon Rolls and fruit


Wednesday} Souper Wednesday / Vegetable Moose Soup and Grilled Cheese


Thursday } Calzone and Salad


Friday } Halibut and Salmon, Baked Potatoes, Cole Slaw and Salad


Saturday } Burgers and Baked Fries


Sunday} Crockpot Peppercorn Steak with egg noodles and salad



I will note here that I had a different plan to begin with but we have the opportunity and priviledge to have our guest speaker and his lovely wife, for our Family Conference Revival at church this week, in our home for a meal. Thus, the halibut and salmon for Friday dinner. Flexibility is key!!!! And this is a couple that I am thrilled to get into our home.


 


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment: