Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Finding time

Finding time to blog lately has been challenging....


Last Tuesday we had milkshakes, Mrs. L brought her milkshake machine and we had yummy milkshakes. And built an African hut and made and decorated flower and moose shaped brownies.


March2009034.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


March2009036.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


March2009042.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


March2009052.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


Over the weekend the girl's bunkbeds finally arrived!!!


March2009080.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


I finally finished this for blessing #1, it is a little too big so I will add some elastic thread around the face to tighten it up a little.


March2009072.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


I just love this picture of blessing #3 and blessing #4


March2009097.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


Blessing #4 is growing so fast, he is now three months old.


March2009115.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


There wasn't a build this week but the kids and Mrs. L decorated a Petter Rabbit garden cake. They had fun and I think they did a great job and worked well together for the most part. Mrs. L and I worked on a little sewing project and the girl blessings had to get some sewing machine time in as well.


March2009208.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


 


March2009210.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


Blessing #1 was taking pictures today and snapped this one of the Beatrix Potter character Mrs. L brought. I think he did a great job. We just love Beatrix Potter books around here and so does Mrs. L.


March2009160.jpg picture by kaysmarmey


May the Lord find us faithful.

4 comments:

  1. What a delightful post! It looks to me as if you are having a great end to your winter. The bunkbeds are adorable. It's nice having 2 girls and 2 boys for room sharing. I'd like to borrow Mrs. L. sometime. She seems like a real dandy to have around. Maybe she would come help me unpack.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoyed the pics, and love the bunks!! You have had a productive, and fun week. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet pictures! I love the one of girlie holding baby. So cute. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa!


    I keep checking at your other blog ( not realizing you have two) and I am so thrilled to see you are all well and your precious baby is getting so big!


    Glad to catch up with you! I love the BP cake! I never cared for Peter Rabbit much as a child but I love the books now and the figurines pic is sooooo cute!


    Blessings, Eva

    ReplyDelete