Monday, May 12, 2008

Not forgotten

I have not forgotten my blog, I have just not spent any time with my computer lately. I have some good pictures on my camera as well, but there they will stay a little longer. I am beginning to feel better. I am 9 weeks along so I should be coming to the other side of this "morning sickness" (which isn't really morning sickness at all, it is afternoon and evening sickness) At this point we have a December 10 due date but that will change when I have my ultrasound in two weeks(always has with me and the ultrasound due date is always the closest to my actually delivery date). I will just give another disclaimer here as well, we do not find out if we are having a boy or girl either, we just wait for the surprise.  Sorry this is so short but this is the way it is.


May the Lord find us faithful.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update and bless your heart. Take it easy and just do the best you can for now. You are a super mama and everything will be OK until you are feeling better.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you posted..I was worried. I am also happy to be 10 days from leaving here, and I will get to see the newest Rowland in the flesh! pv

    ReplyDelete