Saturday, May 17, 2008

Goings on

I cannot believe it but it is true. I prepared two meals for my family! This is major break through for me. Am I still nauseous? Yes, very much so. But, my husband is very sick. Last night he has a 101.6 degree temperature. Today he and I both took a long nap and he has spent his day on the couch, not like him at all, especially with spring weather. So, thankfully, I am at a better point in this pregancy than I was a few weeks ago. If he would have gotten sick then, we would have had to call in reinforcements! Actually, I have a great overwhelming desire to have an orderly home again. A few weeks ago, I could have cared less as long as the bathrooms were clean and the family room (where I spent most of my time) was clean. Thankful for the little things.....


May the Lord find us faithful.

1 comment:

  1. That is a GREAT picture of you!!! I forgot the other thing I was going to say...............sc

    ReplyDelete