I liked the list method of posting so here we go again:
1) I did not take any pictures of my week in and out of the ER, doctor's offices and the hospital outpatient waiting room and maybe I should have.
2) We saw a urologist on Monday and on Tuesday morning my husband went in for laparoscopic surgery.
3) Wednesday I took Benjamin and a friend to $1 summer movie at the theater to see Peanuts. I am cheap like that. Yes, the day after surgery. This was Benjamin's first every movie theater experience. He loved it.
3) $3 admission cost and way too much for icees and popcorn. I did not partake of the movie theater snack bar offerings.
4) Benjamin contracted pink eye two days later. When the kids get pink eye my eyes itch for days. Then they never itch again until I am in the presence of someone with pink eye. Same with lice.
5) Rain, we had lots over the weekend.
6) Chickweed, my enemy. We fight daily.
7) A window in my van shattered and is no more. Tomorrow I go see about getting it replaced. For now it is duck tape and cardboard to the rescue.
8) This girl turned sixteen. Sigh.
Goodbye from the Last Frontier, the home of the midnight sun.
9) Chocolate zucchini THM cupcakes. Then for the 4th of July we made Strawberry Trifle. This whole THM lifestyle is soooo depriving 😂😂😂🎂🎂🎂.